PATS supports your national and state registry participation. We are fully certified for the NCDR® and STS registries and meet the specifications for submitting data to the AHA and state reporting programs listed on this page.
When new registry versions are released, PATS automatically migrates all applicable data to the new version, providing a seamless transition and cumulative database environment for longitudinal analysis and trending. All of your historical data is preserved for your reporting and research needs.
PATS includes validation mechanisms to help assure your data is complete and accurate, both when you use it internally and for submission to a national or state database program. PATS validation features warn you of out-of-range and unacceptable values during data entry and the Data Completeness reports ensure your registry data is complete and accurate.
Other National Registries
- PERForm - a registry used to collect data regarding the practice of Cardiopulmonary Bypass (read more at the MSTCVS Quality Collaborative website, www.mstcvs.org)
- LCSR (Lung Cancer Screening Registry) - a NRDR registry governed by the American College of Radiology.
We are always looking to add state-mandated reporting registries to our library. If you are interested in a state-mandated reporting registry that is not listed below give us a call!
- California CABG Outcomes Reporting Project (CCORP)
- Massachusetts Data Analysis Center (Mass-DAC)
- New York State DOH Cardiac Surgery and PCI Reporting Systems